What is the turnkey webcasting concept?
Before we go further, let’s explain the whole AUDIENCE3 with a simple example :
Take a major sport event, (Boxing Gala as example)
- The layer one is the people attending the event live at the venue
Attendance: 25 000
- Layer 2 would be people watching at pay per view
Attendance: Could be 10, 100, 200 times more than the physical attendance.
- The layer 3 would be the VOD, for fans who have missed the live gala.
Attendance: Could also increase significantly and last for many weeks, months or even years
LAYER 1: On premises audience
The layer 1 is the audience who confirmed to be present physically at your event.
This audience is limited by:
- The meeting rooms capacity of the facility chosen
- The number of participants who will be available to attend the meeting
HOW DOES SHIFTtv will MAXIMISE THIS AUDIENCE?
BY OPENING ACCESS TO LAYER 2 Audience
Layer 2 audience: the ‘LIVE’ virtual
2 reason to open to the layer 2 audience:
- You event is sold out
- You have the final participant count (LAYER 1) on premises
THAT IS WHEN WE COME TO ACTION
At the moment you realize that one of the 2 realities above is reached, we open the live stream and let the virtual participants know that the event is available via a live webcast.
What about layer 3?
The layer 3 audience is the VOD (video on demand) audience, the sustainability of your event:
VOD for WHO?
1. All your attendees who wish to review the conference
2. The attendees who missed some simultaneous conference during the event
3. Participants who have missed both the event and the live webcast.
The layer 3 audience will allow you to offer a plus value to your members/clients/attendees
HOW DO WE ASSIST YOU
We provide and support the entire process to promote your VOD (Video On Demand) deployment strategy. That includes everything from A to Z (managing communication, e-commerce, emails, webcasting content, follow-up, etc.). In fact, we have it all covered : turnkey webcasting services!